corner corner Grand Canyon: The Story Behind the Scenery

Grand Canyon: The Story Behind the Scenery
by Merrill D. Beal | Travel
Registered by Jenny-G of Croydon, Victoria Australia on 3/24/2010

status (set by AnonymousFinder): available

Journal Entry 1 by Jenny-G from Croydon, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Purchased from the St John of God op-shop in Eastfield Road to read and release.

Thirteenth printing 1983.

From inside:
This book is dedicated to all who find Nature not an adversary to conquer and destroy, but a storehouse of infinite knowledge and experience linking man to all things past and present. They know conserving the natural environment is essential to our future well-being.

FYI: St John of God

Journal Entry 2 by Jenny-G from Croydon, Victoria Australia on Thursday, March 25, 2010

Book has been neatly covered to protect it on its journey, with a sticker on the front.

Journal Entry 3 by Jenny-G at Netherlands Apr 2010, BookCrossing Convention -- Controlled Releases on Monday, March 29, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (3/29/2010 UTC) at Netherlands Apr 2010, BookCrossing Convention -- Controlled Releases

Posted to Skyring for the Netherlands Convention 2010.

So if this book comes into your possession, please read, enjoy, and eventually pass on.

Journal Entry 4 by skyring from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Sunday, April 04, 2010

Glorious!

A year from now I'm planning a trip to the BookCrossing convention in Washington DC. We'll hire cars and drive east. One of the stops along Route 66 will be a sidetrip to the Grand Canyon. All welcome!

This book looks magnificent, but they reckon the real thing takes your breath away!

Journal Entry 5 by koekiebak from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Sunday, April 18, 2010

I took this book from the left-overs at the splendid convention, to release it some time on a holiday!

Journal Entry 6 by koekiebak at Somewhere touristy... in -- Somewhere in Dorset, Dorset United Kingdom on Saturday, August 07, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (8/7/2010 UTC) at Somewhere touristy... in -- Somewhere in Dorset, Dorset United Kingdom

This is 1 of the 50 books we will be taking to Dorset next week, to release during our holidays!

Left it at Stonehenge!!!

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at -- wild released somewhere, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 14, 2010

the grand canyon is such a beautiful place..the wildlife... the colours ..what can i say beautiful just beautiful.
its just a pity its in America