corner corner The Torso Murder

The Torso Murder
by Brian Vallée | Nonfiction
Registered by maggiemuffet of Barrie, Ontario Canada on Saturday, March 20, 2010

status (set by deereads): available

Journal Entry 1 by maggiemuffet from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Thursday, February 10, 2011

Reserved for Challenges. A gruesome story about a really nasty women, who got very lightly for the crime she committed.

Journal Entry 2 by maggiemuffet at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Thursday, February 10, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (2/10/2011 UTC) at Barrie, Ontario Canada

Releasing to another bookcrosser for the Head & Shoulders Challenge.
Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory. If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by Maggiemuffet. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.
Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it.
In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on it's journey.

Journal Entry 3 by Nelle at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Thursday, May 12, 2011

I got this at the bookcrossing meetup... onto Mt. TBR it goes.

Journal Entry 4 by Nelle at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I never have gotten around to reading this and it sounds fairly depressing so I will pass it on at the bookcrossing meetup tonight.

Journal Entry 5 by Nelle at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (6/13/2012 UTC) at Barrie, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book:
Congratulations! You have just discovered the wonderful world of Bookcrossing. Please make a journal entry to let me know that my book has found a friend. Read it, if you wish, and let me know what you thought of it. Your journal entry can be Anonymous but it's much more fun to think up a Screen Name for yourself and become a member. BookCrossing is a very safe site and also a lot of fun! When you are finished with the book, pass it on to someone else or leave it somewhere "in the Wild". If you choose to join, please list "Nelle" as the person who referred you.
I hope you enjoy this book and BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 6 by deereads at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Picked up at the meetup last night - sounds like this was meant to end up on my TBR pile! Thank you for passing along.

Journal Entry 7 by deereads at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Sunday, August 04, 2013

Such a strange coincidence..... Last week, my Dad was just telling me about the notorious Evelyn Dick. He remembers the song from his childhood - "you cut off his head, you cut off his arms, you cut off his legs, how could you Mrs.Dick? How could you Mrs.Dick?" So, tonight I go searching for a new book to read and I find this sitting way at the bottom of my shelf (it is arranged alphabetically hence the positioning). Huh.....sometimes things work out in a way you don't expect.

Journal Entry 8 by deereads at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Monday, August 05, 2013

Wow....what an interesting read. Well written.