corner corner Apple of My Eye

Apple of My Eye
by Helene Hanff | Nonfiction
Registered by wingmeganhwing of Preston, Victoria Australia on 3/11/2010

status (set by awaywithfairies): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingmeganhwing from Preston, Victoria Australia on Thursday, March 11, 2010

This book came from the bookshelf at our Beaufort property - so old it doesn't have a ISBN.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmeganhwing at Degani in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, August 09, 2017

Released 9 mos ago (8/12/2017 UTC) at Degani in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

In celebration of fourteen years of bookcrossing, today I am releasing fourteen books.

To the finder of this book -
If you've found this book, you are invited to join its story through bookcrossing, a random community of book lovers. Bookcrossing has been arbitrarily distributing stray books all over the world for over 15 years(as at April 2016). These pages contain the right read for someone--or perhaps many people. The bookcrossing ID (BCID), which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a bookcrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels. Bookcrossing is free to join and completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address). Come join the story of this book.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Thursday, August 17, 2017

Caught at Degani this morning.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Saturday, August 26, 2017

Not quite sure what I was expecting but I was pleasantly surprised to embark on what turned out to be a delightful exploration of 'The Big Apple'. A resident of New York city Helene, along with her friend Patsy, embark on an informative fun voyage of discovery. I've visited this wonderfully vibrant city several times, only wish I had read this little book before hand...

Journal Entry 5 by wingmarmee463wing at The Nook in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Saturday, February 24, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (2/25/2018 UTC) at The Nook in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

On to the bookcase.

To the finder of this book -
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous.

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, March 14, 2018

I found it nestled on a shelf in the book nook at Federation Square. I had an hour to kill, so this thin book written in diary form was a great little read for my limited time span.
I didn't enjoy it enough to bring it home (Wangaratta), so for today, it's travels were a mere 2 metres, from shelf to comfy chair back to shelf!!
Hopefully it's nextreader is an international traveler and it will head off on an exciting trip around the world !

Journal Entry 7 by wingawaywithfairieswing at Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Picked up at The Nook.

Journal Entry 8 by wingawaywithfairieswing at The Nook in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (4/11/2018 UTC) at The Nook in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

Left at the book exchange.