corner corner Demons Are a Ghoul's Best Friend (Ghost Hunter Mysteries, Book 2)

Demons Are a Ghoul's Best Friend (Ghost Hunter Mysteries, Book 2)
by Victoria Laurie | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingBkind2bookswing of Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, March 10, 2010

status (set by angelface46): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by wingBkind2bookswing from Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Amazon Editorial Review:
Victoria Laurie's ghoulishly great follow-up to What's a Ghoul to Do? in her new Ghost Hunter Mystery series

Northelm Boarding School on Lake Placid has the worst bully of all-a demon by the name of Hatchet Jack. M.J. Holliday, along with her partners Gilley and the handsome Dr. Steven Sable, are ready to send him back to the portal from whence he came. The school's summer construction, an uncooperative dean, and the very tempting Dr. Delicious are all trying to distract M.J. from her ghost hunting. But with a demonic disturbance as great as Hatchet Jack, she must focus and show no mercyto send him to detention for an eternity-in hell.

This is a fun series.

Journal Entry 2 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Monday, March 22, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (3/22/2010 UTC) at Clarksville, Tennessee USA

RABCK surprise for princess-peapod.

Journal Entry 3 by princess-peapod from San Luis Obispo, California USA on Tuesday, March 30, 2010

love getting books just before a day off...woo hoo, thanks again!

Journal Entry 4 by princess-peapod at avila beach, CA -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, April 10, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (4/9/2010 UTC) at avila beach, CA -- Controlled Releases

If you found this book while in the area of San Luis Obispo, CA. feel free to come by and check out Joe Mommas which houses our bookshelf! We also hold our local meetups on the first Tuesday of each month at 5pm there, please come join the fun! The books on the shelf are free to for you to read, enjoy and pass along to another!

passing along to JennyC1230 to read and enjoy along with a few others, this was a new series to me & I thought you might enjoy it...happy reading!

"A book is a mysterious object, I said, and once it floats out into the world, anything can happen. All kinds of mischief can be caused, and there's not a damned thing you can do about it. For better or worse, it's completely out of your control."
Paul Auster

Journal Entry 5 by wingJennyC1230wing from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Thank you so much! This looks interesting. I haven't read any in this series before. Thanks for thinking of me!

Journal Entry 6 by wingJennyC1230wing at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, December 27, 2010

My Review: I was sick this week and wanted to read something light and fluffy, this book was perfect for that! I really enjoyed the MJ character and her friends. They make the story interesting and fun. I will have to look for more books in this series.

Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 7 by wingJennyC1230wing at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (1/25/2011 UTC) at Villa Rica, Georgia USA

Sending to my good friend Flossie771 along with #1 What's a Ghoul to Do?. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 8 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Monday, January 31, 2011

Received as a rabck from JennyC1230........thanks!!

Journal Entry 9 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Placing in a random bookbox rabck.

Journal Entry 10 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Friday, October 14, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (10/13/2011 UTC) at Villa Rica, Georgia USA

mailed

Journal Entry 11 by rem_KQI-811293 at Yuma, Arizona USA on Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Received! Thanks!

Journal Entry 12 by angelface46 at Montrose, Colorado USA on Thursday, February 09, 2012

looking forward to read

Journal Entry 13 by angelface46 at Montrose, Colorado USA on Monday, April 02, 2012

reserved for bookstogive mystery/thriller vbb