corner corner Games to Play With Toddlers

Games to Play With Toddlers
by Jackie Silberg | Parenting & Families
Registered by wingmarmee463wing of Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Friday, March 05, 2010

status (set by marmee463): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingmarmee463wing from Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Friday, March 05, 2010

Plenty of good ideas.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmarmee463wing at Degani Bakery Cafe: CLOSED in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Sunday, February 05, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (2/5/2012 UTC) at Degani Bakery Cafe: CLOSED in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

Released into the Bookcrossing bookcase.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Saturday, April 07, 2012

Caught at Degani's in Templestowe, will release it again shortly.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmarmee463wing at Green Sage Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Monday, April 09, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/9/2012 UTC) at Green Sage Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

Released on to the Bookcrossing bookcase.

To the finder of this book -
Lucky You! You have found a travelling book, there are no strings attached, I'm not trying to sell you anything, just think of it as a gift from me to you.
If you like, you could make a journal entry on the Bookcrossing site, just to let me know where the book is, it can be done completely anonymously.
You don't have to read it, you can keep it or just set it free again at some stage by passing it on to a friend or simply leaving it somewhere.
Hope I hear from you, best wishes, marmee463