corner corner Dayhunter (Dark Days, Book 2)

Dayhunter (Dark Days, Book 2)
by Jocelynn Drake | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by TemekuGirl of Temecula, California USA on 2/28/2010

status (set by mhs160): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by TemekuGirl from Temecula, California USA on Sunday, February 28, 2010

Good series.

Journal Entry 2 by mhs160 from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, May 01, 2010

Received in the mail yesterday. Thanks for the trade! I can't wait to read what happens in book 2! :)

Journal Entry 3 by mhs160 at Media, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, June 12, 2010

Dayhunter is book 2 of the Dark Days series. Mira (a vampire) and Danaus (a vampire hunter) team up against the return of the naturi (a dangerous earth-related creatures who attempted to destroy other races). The story gets more complex in this book as we learn about the characters' back stories and the politics of the Coven, the nightwalker ruling body in Venice, Italy. Why is Mira the way she is? What is Danaus? Who can you really trust? I had so many questions in my head during the second book and was happy to learn some answers. There are a lot of supporting characters, so it’s sometimes hard to keep story lines straight. Author Jocelynn Drake does a great job of holding your attention even through those long dialogues. I sometimes had to re-read paragraphs when the fight scenes get a little choppy, but I really enjoy this series. I'm eager to read what happens in book 3, Dawnbreaker.

I hope to find someone who wants to read this series for a controlled release. Send me a PM if you're interested.