corner corner Highlights Top Secret Adventures: Guide to Japan

Highlights Top Secret Adventures: Guide to Japan
by Michael March | Travel
Registered by wingmelydiawing of Centreville, Virginia USA on Saturday, February 27, 2010

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingmelydiawing from Centreville, Virginia USA on Saturday, February 27, 2010

Picked up The Book Thing in Baltimore, Maryland. I thought it'd be fun to look through for my upcoming trip to Japan, but now it's time for it to move on.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmelydiawing at Hyatt Regency Crystal City in Arlington, Virginia USA on Saturday, November 13, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (11/12/2010 UTC) at Hyatt Regency Crystal City in Arlington, Virginia USA

Releasing this at Anime USA 2010.

Welcome to BookCrossing!
Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free).

Join me April 15-17 in Washington, D.C., for the 2011 BookCrossing Convention!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Arlington, Virginia USA on Sunday, November 21, 2010

My fiancee got a hold of this book (ok, someone left it at his art table ^_^) in Virgina and brought it home to me here in California for me to read. I'm a huge Japanese culture/anime fan. I found it fun and useful. Definately gave me some good ideas of what to see and do if I ever get to Japan. Going to find someone great to pass it on to! Thanks to whoever passed it on to us!