corner corner Zathura The Movie Junior Novel

Zathura The Movie Junior Novel
by Ellen Weiss | Children's Books
Registered by wingmelydiawing of Centreville, Virginia USA on Sunday, April 04, 2010

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingmelydiawing from Centreville, Virginia USA on Sunday, April 04, 2010

Picked this up at The Book Thing in Baltimore, Maryland.

This is a novelization of a movie loosely based on a book. Yeah. I wonder if this novelization makes any more sense than the movie did.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmelydiawing at National Zoo in Washington, District of Columbia USA on Sunday, September 05, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (9/5/2010 UTC) at National Zoo in Washington, District of Columbia USA

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Washington, District of Columbia USA on Monday, September 06, 2010

Just found this yesterday and should be a quick read.