corner corner The Lovely Bones

The Lovely Bones
by Alice Sebold | Literature & Fiction
Registered by bookfrogster of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 2/22/2010

status (set by hyphen8): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by bookfrogster from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, February 22, 2010

What I really liked about this book is that it wasn't a nice neat and tidy ending for the family, but reflected real life more. I also liked the way it was narrated by Susie in parts. Good to see something a little different in a novel.

Journal Entry 2 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, February 27, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (2/25/2010 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

And off it goe to hyphen8 in Hawaii. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Wow, that got here fast! Thanks so much for the RABCK, and I love the World Book Day postcard. The postage stamps on the envelope will go to my mother. :D

Here's another copy on my shelf.

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, April 17, 2011

Reserved for release at the Hawaii Book and Music Festival

Journal Entry 5 by winghyphen8wing at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (5/14/2011 UTC) at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

This book was set free to find a new reader; I'm so glad you've found it!

If you're new to Bookcrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community and learn about what it has to offer.

Free your books - help spread the words!