corner corner Going Ga Ga

Going Ga Ga
by Mel Giedroyc | Humor
Registered by AliceF of Coventry, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 23, 2010

status (set by Safrolistics): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by AliceF from Coventry, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 23, 2010

'Why is my hair starting to go as grey as Blake Carrington's? What is our local pub called? Are bootcut jeans still fashionable? These are just some of the questions I'll never answer now I've had my first baby.' With her TV career hitting the skids and her daughter's nappy doing the same every two hours, her husband suddenly unemployed and the bank writing to her only in red, Mel needs to come up with a scheme, and fast: move to a house they can't afford, of course! Welcome to an endless cabaret of sleeplessness, removal men, sinister toddler groups, husband-stealing lodgers and competitive mums.

Journal Entry 2 by Safrolistics from Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Received as part of a mum-to-be package from Alice. Thankyou.

Journal Entry 3 by Safrolistics at Windmill pub, Spon Street in Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, May 24, 2010

Released 3 yrs ago (5/24/2010 UTC) at Windmill pub, Spon Street in Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom

To be released at the BcCov meetup Tuesday night in The Windmill