corner corner At My Mother's Knee ...: and Other Low Joints

At My Mother's Knee ...: and Other Low Joints
by Paul O'Grady | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by abigailann of Abingdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on 2/19/2010

status (set by helenik): available

Journal Entry 1 by abigailann from Abingdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, February 19, 2010

From the blurb:

"At My Mother's Knee is a book which really does contain something for everyone and which reminds usthat, when all's said and done, there's a bit of savage in all of us..."

My review:

A sometimes hilarious account of Paul O'Grady's upbringing and escapades. It was easy to see how his experiences made him the person that is loved by TV viewers.

Journal Entry 2 by abigailann at Old Post Office in Wallingford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 20, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (2/20/2010 UTC) at Old Post Office in Wallingford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Dropped off this morning at the foot of the postbox outside the Old Post Office
(PS If you're quick at getting to Wallingford there's a book sale in the Methodist Church until 1pm selling v. cheap books (3 for £1))

Welcome to BookCrossing!

If you have found this book, welcome to bookcrossing and thank you for taking the time to let us know about its journey.

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by abigailann. (You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

Then, whenever you are ready to send it on its way, make a release note if. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Feel free to enjoy the book and pass it along to a friend, neighbour, family member or co-worker. Or simply leave it somewhere for another lucky reader to enjoy as you did!

This book not your type of read? That's ok, don't feel obliged to read it - just be kind enough to help it on its journey.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

Part of:
*52 Towns in 52 Weeks Release Challenge*
*2010 History Challenge*

Journal Entry 3 by helenik on Saturday, April 03, 2010

Lovely idea, but not what I'd normally read.