corner corner The Root Children

The Root Children
by Nanette Newman | Children's Books
Registered by abigailann of Abingdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on 4/11/2010

status (set by Joy53): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by abigailann from Abingdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 11, 2010

Picked up from house clearout

Journal Entry 2 by abigailann at Park (details in release notes) in Abingdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 11, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (4/11/2010 UTC) at Park (details in release notes) in Abingdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Left in park by cinder track, across the road from Peachcroft shops. Placed on the path at the back of the playground, leaning against a fence.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

If you have found this book, welcome to bookcrossing and thank you for taking the time to let us know about its journey.

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by abigailann. (You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

Then, whenever you are ready to send it on its way, make a release note if. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Feel free to enjoy the book and pass it along to a friend, neighbour, family member or co-worker. Or simply leave it somewhere for another lucky reader to enjoy as you did!

This book not your type of read? That's ok, don't feel obliged to read it - just be kind enough to help it on its journey.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Abingdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 11, 2010

Lovely!

Journal Entry 4 by Joy53 at Abingdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 11, 2010

I found this book on a pathway near Budgens off Northcourt road in Abingdon.