corner corner watermelon

watermelon
by Marian Keyes | Literature & Fiction
Registered by abigailann of Wallingford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on 4/3/2010

status (set by Eastersunday): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by abigailann from Wallingford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 03, 2010

Chick lit told from the point of view of Claire Webster, who has just had her first child. Feelings are well developed and sometimes complex, but many characters are not fleshed out. The whole book has the feeling of reading someone's diary.

Journal Entry 2 by Eastersunday from Cholsey, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 04, 2010

Delighted to find it hanging from a a gate. My first "book crossing" book.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Haringey, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Picked it up at an Oxfordshire train station and have taken it with me to London. Also my first Book Crossing :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Cholsey, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Journal Entry 5 by Eastersunday at Little Whittenham, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 08, 2010

I didn't finish the book- got about half way, but the story was taking too long to move on-maybe I would have related to it more if I was 20 years younger!