corner corner Hog Wild

Hog Wild
by Cathy Pickens | Other
Registered by loveamystery of Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, February 10, 2010

status (set by Brookler): available

Journal Entry 1 by loveamystery from Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Amazon Editorial Review
A runaway pig is about as explosive a piece of news as there is to be found in Dacus. That’s just one reason why Avery left her small Southern surroundings in the first place. But home is where the heart is, and since her high-profile trial in Charleston has ended, she’s more than ready for some R&R—until a series of grisly murders unfolds at a local housing development, and Avery’s called onto the case. Now she must weed through a tangled web of troublemakers—from local brass and newspapermen to real-estate honchos and construction workers—to track down the killer who, like the infamous two-and-a-half-foot tall, black potbellied pig, remains on the loose…

This looks good.

Journal Entry 2 by loveamystery at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Friday, December 24, 2010

This is the second book I have read in this series and I did enjoy it. I just realized that I have another book by this author somewhere in my bookshelves, and when I find it, I'll read it as well.

Journal Entry 3 by loveamystery at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, January 30, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (1/29/2011 UTC) at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Congratulations on being a winner! Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by ikkinlala at enderby, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, February 02, 2011

This looks interesting - thank you, loveamystery!

Journal Entry 5 by ikkinlala at enderby, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, July 28, 2011

Another light read that was perfect for my bus trip. I enjoyed it, but since I now know what happens I don't plan to read it again - I hope to find a good place to release it soon.

Journal Entry 6 by ikkinlala at A winner of a RABCK Sweepstakes!, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (9/5/2012 UTC) at A winner of a RABCK Sweepstakes!, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Sending to the winner of Canada Smiles Day #7. I hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 7 by wingBrooklerwing at Powell River, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, September 08, 2012

This book arrived today and confirmed my suspicions: unbelievably, I have won Canada Smiles Day #7! Thanks for the book. It looks like an unusual kind of mystery. And thanks for the lovely 3D bookmark and cool bookcrossing stickers.

Journal Entry 8 by wingBrooklerwing at Powell River, British Columbia Canada on Friday, November 16, 2012

A nice light read. Thanks, I enjoyed it.