corner corner Shiatsu a Beginners Guide

Shiatsu a Beginners Guide
by Ray Pawlett | Health, Mind & Body
Registered by bokelsker of -- wild release somewhere in Oslo, Oslo fylke Norway on Tuesday, February 09, 2010

status (set by arkane-lotek): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by bokelsker from -- wild release somewhere in Oslo, Oslo fylke Norway on Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Shiatsu is an ancient Japanese healing art which utilises the network of energy pathways, or meridians, that flow through the body to induce relaxation, aid healing and promote physical and mental well-being. Pressure - sometimes firm, sometimes gentle- is applied to certain points along the meridians that relate to certain parts of the body.

Journal Entry 2 by bokelsker at OsloS-OBCZ in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Sunday, August 08, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (8/8/2010 UTC) at OsloS-OBCZ in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

Sluppet fri i bokhylla til sonen.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at -- wild release somewhere in Oslo, Oslo fylke Norway on Friday, September 17, 2010

Very interesting book on Shiatsu which is well written in a simple and accessible way. My sisters and I found it together and we enjoyed especially trying to work out which was our dominant element (fire, earth, water, wood, metal) using the questionairre and the descriptions.

Journal Entry 4 by wingOsloS-OBCZwing at -- wild release somewhere in Oslo, Oslo fylke Norway on Sunday, September 19, 2010

This book is back in the zone. Thank you both to bokelsker and the AnonymousFinder. :-)

Journal Entry 5 by arkane-lotek at -- wild release somewhere in Oslo, Oslo fylke Norway on Sunday, September 19, 2010

On my way to the last dag of my Thai Massage Course, I came across this book. I'll definitely have a look, and see what I can learn from it.