corner corner Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, Book 4)

Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, Book 4)
by Stephenie Meyer | Teens
Registered by redhatter43 of Geneseo, New York USA on 2/8/2010

status (set by Katethegreyt): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by redhatter43 from Geneseo, New York USA on Monday, February 08, 2010

Very good. It ended the way I thought it would. The whole saga was a good wierd.

Journal Entry 2 by redhatter43 from Geneseo, New York USA on Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Gave it to a member of our bookcrossing group.

Journal Entry 3 by Katethegreyt from Dansville, New York USA on Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Thank you, Donna! All four volumes - this is scarey!

Journal Entry 4 by Katethegreyt at Henrietta, New York USA on Sunday, August 28, 2011

I tried desperately to finish reading this book before going to bed last night; however, I barely got through the next to last chapter and left the last one for this morning. Good move. I read the other chapter again and the ending was predictable with added twists. I know my students love happy, unambiguous endings and can see why this has been such a hit. Must admit that I wanted the happy ending for Bella. I enjoyed this series and will be viewing the films. Another bookcrosser is waiting for the last three books in the series, and when she is finished with them, I will put them in my classroom.

Journal Entry 5 by Katethegreyt at Henrietta, New York USA on Sunday, September 18, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (9/17/2011 UTC) at Henrietta, New York USA

GrannyAnn - get to that bloodsucking reading. :-) Enjoy.

Journal Entry 6 by GrannyAnn at West Henrietta, New York USA on Saturday, November 12, 2011

I'm so glad that Bella found that she was born to be an immortal. She's really good at being a vampire. I found that the ending was a bit pat but I'm glad it was a happy ending. Happily forever after!

Back to Kate for her classroom.

Journal Entry 7 by GrannyAnn at West Henrietta, New York USA on Saturday, November 12, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (11/12/2011 UTC) at West Henrietta, New York USA

back to Kate.

Journal Entry 8 by Katethegreyt at Canisteo-Greenwood High School in Canisteo, New York USA on Thursday, June 21, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (6/21/2012 UTC) at Canisteo-Greenwood High School in Canisteo, New York USA

left in room 310

Journal Entry 9 by Katethegreyt at Canisteo-Greenwood High School in Canisteo, New York USA on Thursday, June 21, 2012

left in room 310