corner corner Do Not Pass Go: From the Old Kent Road to Mayfair

Do Not Pass Go: From the Old Kent Road to Mayfair
by Tim Moore | Travel
Registered by Uncruliar of Leiston, Suffolk United Kingdom on 2/6/2010

status (set by BookAmbler): available

Journal Entry 1 by Uncruliar from Leiston, Suffolk United Kingdom on Friday, October 07, 2011

I noticed this on a charity shelf in Knodishall village hall. I'm not really a travel book reader but this appeared to be rather humurous so I thought I'd give it a go. To be honest the Foreword was the best part of the book in my opinion but the rest was vaguely entertaining and informative.

Journal Entry 2 by Uncruliar at CoffeeLink, Neptune Marina in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, October 15, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (10/8/2011 UTC) at CoffeeLink, Neptune Marina in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Taken to the Ipswich meet. Will be left on the shelf if it isn't taken away.

Journal Entry 3 by abitstormyout at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 15, 2011

One for me when I've finished my current read!

Journal Entry 4 by abitstormyout at Ely, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Well, this one is still with me. It has been read by three people! I read it back in 2011, soon after acquiring it, then passed it to my Father-in-Law as I finished it on the train to visit him in Devon, where it stayed for three or four years. My fiance got it back at Christmas and has read it on his commute into Cambridge. I will move it on, at the first opportunity!

Journal Entry 5 by abitstormyout at Ely, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Friday, November 17, 2017

Released 3 mos ago (11/17/2017 UTC) at Ely, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom

Passing onto BookAmbler and Candy-is-Dandy today. The gang is getting back together!

Journal Entry 6 by wingBookAmblerwing at Isle of Lewis, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, January 22, 2018

Lovely to catch up with you - two months ago, already!

I've read this book (some years ago but recall it to be entertaining) so will be releasing it into the wild once the spring brings visitors back to the island.