corner corner Kiss of Crimson (The Midnight Breed, Book 2)

Kiss of Crimson (The Midnight Breed, Book 2)
by Lara Adrian | Women's Fiction
Registered by wingLadyAmaliewing of Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Saturday, February 06, 2010

status (set by LadyAmalie): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by wingLadyAmaliewing from Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Saturday, February 06, 2010

He comes to her more dead than alive, a towering black-clad stranger riddled with bullets and rapidly losing blood. As she struggles to save him, veterinarian Tess Culver is unaware that the man calling himself Dante is no man at all, but one of the Breed, vampire warriors engaged in a desperate battle. In a single erotically charged moment Tess is plunged into his world - a shifting, shadowed place where bands of Rogue vampires stalk the night, cutting a swath of terror.

Haunted by visions of a dark future. Dante lives and fights like there is no tomorrow. Tess is a complication he does not need - but now, with his brethren under attack, he must shield Tess from a growing threat that includes Dante himself. For with one reckless, irresistible kiss, she has become an inextricable part of his underworld realm ... and his touch awakens her to hidden gifts, desires, and hungers she never knew she possessed. Bonded by blood, Dante and Tess must work together to thwart deadly enemies, even as they discover a passion that transcend the boundaries of life itself ...

Journal Entry 2 by wingLadyAmaliewing at persönlich übergeben, an einen anderen Bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Friday, April 29, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (4/30/2011 UTC) at persönlich übergeben, an einen anderen Bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

The book is taken to the meet-up for sirly.

Journal Entry 3 by wingsirlywing at Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Saturday, April 30, 2011

Thanks for lending! :-)

Journal Entry 4 by wingsirlywing at Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Saturday, June 04, 2011

Well, nice one ;-)

But I think I'll forgo reading this series further for the time being as I find it a nice read but it fails to enthrall me completely.
But I can also picture myself picking up this series again some day in the future... Who knows ;-)

LadyAmalie, danke fürs Ausleihen!
Ich kann leider wahrscheinlich zum nächsten Treffen nicht kommen, da wir da auf einem 50. Geburtstag eingeladen sind. Soll ich es dir viell. irgendwie anders zukommen lassen? (Post, Übergabe in KA,...)?

Journal Entry 5 by wingLadyAmaliewing at Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Saturday, November 12, 2011

To be back at the shelf.