corner corner The Princess Bride (PC)

The Princess Bride (PC)
by William Goldman | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by BlossomU on 10/8/2003

status (set by BlossomU): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by BlossomU on Wednesday, October 08, 2003

I loved this book, and I am planning to loan this book to a BCer friend who loves the movie but has never read this. I also love the book, but the structure of this book is amazing and lots of fun, hope it is a nice surprise to my friend.

Journal Entry 2 by tho on Saturday, January 31, 2004

Yes, I did love the movie, it was one of my favourite ones when I was a teenager :-) While I was coming back home on the subway I read the first pages of the writer's introduction and that really grabbed my attention ... To be read very, very soon - thanks, BlossomU !!

Journal Entry 3 by tho on Sunday, February 08, 2004

This is such a funny and lovely book !!! The story was exactly as I remembered it, and it made me feel really nostalgic :-) I need to see that movie again, maybe there's a DVD edition out there ... The author's notes sometimes were sort of intruding, and I was tempted to skip a few of them, but not even that could spoil this fantastic story.
As with so many other BC books I've read and enjoyed, now I need to go and buy myself a copy :-)

Journal Entry 4 by BlossomU on Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Back with me! And a new way to get that Reunion Scene very in touch with technology.

Journal Entry 5 by Escalla from Lisboa - Parque das Nações, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Thanks for the loan BlossomU.

Journal Entry 6 by Escalla from Lisboa - Parque das Nações, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Tuesday, October 24, 2006

This book has been with me since December 2004.
I do not plan to read it in the near future so i will return it to it's owner for now.
But i do plan on reading it one day :)

Journal Entry 7 by BlossomU on Monday, July 21, 2008

it has been back with me for a long long time...