corner corner New Moon (The Twilight Saga)

New Moon (The Twilight Saga)
by Stephenie Meyer | Teens
Registered by passionatebklvr of Wynnewood, Pennsylvania USA on 1/23/2010

status (set by passionatebklvr): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by passionatebklvr from Wynnewood, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, January 23, 2010

One of my wishlist finds at my trip to Gently Used Books in Douglassville. Can't wait to read it!

Journal Entry 2 by passionatebklvr at Wynnewood, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, November 11, 2011

Read this from Nov 1-6. Really enjoyed this! At first I didn't like that Edward abandoned Bella but then it grew on me!

Journal Entry 3 by passionatebklvr at Wynnewood, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, December 06, 2011

I just bought the digital version for my kindle so I'm making my whole Twilight series available.

Journal Entry 4 by passionatebklvr at Gently Used Books in Douglassville, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (2/8/2012 UTC) at Gently Used Books in Douglassville, Pennsylvania USA

Congrats and welcome to BookCrossing!
Thank you so much for picking up this book! Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (joining is free). BookCrossing is entirely confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and spam-free. If you register, you can track this book easily later as it goes on its journey!
I really hope you enjoy the book you found! When you’re done reading it, you can make another journal entry with your comments here to let me know what you thought of it. You can keep the book forever and ever or pass it on to someone else. If you’re giving it to someone directly, make another journal entry saying so. If you choose to leave it somewhere “in the wild” for anyone to catch, make release notes that indicate where you left it. If you register, you will be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry.