corner corner Shoot Him If He Runs (Stone Barrington)

Shoot Him If He Runs (Stone Barrington)
by Stuart Woods | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by PrettyPoodle of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on 1/23/2010

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by PrettyPoodle from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, January 23, 2010

I went to the thrift store earlier today and this is one of the books I picked up while there.

I hope this book not only finds many happy readers but also checks in from time to time to let me know where it has traveled.

Journal Entry 2 by PrettyPoodle from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wow what a FAST read this was. I read it in a day! I did enjoy it though, it was a decent read, not earth shattering, but a good book to read on a commute or a beach.

Journal Entry 3 by PrettyPoodle at Panera Bread in Audubon, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, March 07, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (3/7/2010 UTC) at Panera Bread in Audubon, Pennsylvania USA

Find me at today's meeting of ABXC!

Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate Prettypoodle referred you.

If you are in the greater Philadelphia area the first Sunday of the
month, please join the Audubon BookCrossers at our monthly gathering at Panera Bread in Audubon (Norristown) PA.

Visit our group page at: groups.yahoo.com/group/abxc/

Journal Entry 4 by mhs160 from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, March 07, 2010

I got this book at today's Audubon BookCrossing meeting. Thanks!

Journal Entry 5 by mhs160 at Park House Coffee in Ridley Park, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, October 10, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (10/10/2010 UTC) at Park House Coffee in Ridley Park, Pennsylvania USA

Releasing to the BookCrossing shelf at Park House Coffee. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Ridley Park, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, November 22, 2010

I always loved Stuart Woods books, especially a Stone Barrington Novel. Can't wait to start.