corner corner The Farming of Bones

The Farming of Bones
by Edwidge Danticat | Literature & Fiction
Registered by ladybug74 of Dothan, Alabama USA on Saturday, January 23, 2010

status (set by dancing-dog): available

Journal Entry 1 by ladybug74 from Dothan, Alabama USA on Saturday, January 23, 2010

You have found a bookcrossing book! I hope that you enjoy reading this book, then pass it along to a friend, neighbor, family member, co-worker, or simply leave it somewhere for another lucky reader to find as you did. If this book isn’t the type that you like to read, please be kind enough to help it on its journey.

Please take a moment to leave a journal entry to let me know where you found this book. You may remain anonymous if you wish. After you read the book, please come back and let me know what you thought about it and what you will do with the book when you finish with it. You may come back any time to read where this book has traveled and what others thought about it. Thank you for letting me know where this book has traveled!

Journal Entry 2 by ladybug74 at to another bookcrosser in USPS, USPS -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (3/20/2012 UTC) at to another bookcrosser in USPS, USPS -- Controlled Releases

sending out in my historical fiction bookbox

Journal Entry 3 by dancing-dog at Cordova, Tennessee USA on Saturday, April 14, 2012

Removing this book from ladybug74's Historical Fiction bookbox - thank you for adding this one - I like this author and have read 2 of her other great books.

Journal Entry 4 by dancing-dog at Cordova, Tennessee USA on Sunday, March 02, 2014

This was an interesting and poignant tale about survival and love during the Haiti-Dominican Republic clashes in the late 30s. Very beautifully written.