corner corner the coffin dancer

the coffin dancer
by Jefferey Deaver | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by ComicExpress of Milton, Ontario Canada on Saturday, February 07, 2004

status (set by davethetech): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by ComicExpress at Comic Express OBCZ (closed) in Milton, Ontario Canada on Saturday, February 07, 2004

Release planned for Sunday, February 08, 2004 at Comic Express (Main & Ontario Streets) in Milton, Ontario Canada.

In the BookCrossing Zone at the back of the store.

Journal Entry 2 by ComicExpress from Milton, Ontario Canada on Saturday, February 07, 2004

Someone left this in the BookCrossing Zone at my store.

Journal Entry 3 by wingstarrdustwing from Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Sunday, April 23, 2006

Picked this up from the 'book buffet table' at the 2006 North American BookCrossing Convention today. Jeffery Deaver is an author I was just introduced to in the past few months, and this particular book was one that I had on my Wish List ~ a great find! Thanks.

Journal Entry 4 by wingstarrdustwing from Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Monday, September 11, 2006

Finished reading this one today ~ another good psychological thriller, with a few twists & turns as the story unfolds. Passing this on to davethetech as a Controlled Release.

Journal Entry 5 by davethetech from Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Monday, September 11, 2006

Just received this one from starrdust. Will add to my To Be Read pile.

Journal Entry 6 by davethetech from Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Monday, November 20, 2006

Another good read ~ enjoy Jeffery Deaver. Will be releasing this one for someone else to read.

Journal Entry 7 by davethetech at ESSO Gas Station at Bovaird/MountainAsh Rd in Brampton, Ontario Canada on Monday, November 20, 2006

Released 8 yrs ago (11/20/2006 UTC) at ESSO Gas Station at Bovaird/MountainAsh Rd in Brampton, Ontario Canada

Left on top of the pay phone inside the telephone booth in the parking lot of the ESSO Gas Station.