corner corner The Hidden Family (Merchant Princes)

The Hidden Family (Merchant Princes)
by Charles Stross | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by Katweeble of Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 16, 2010

status (set by kittiwake): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Katweeble from Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 16, 2010

The 2nd book in the series, and as good as the first, the world jumping now includes a 3rd world at yet another different stage of development. Miriam is working on getting a more sustainable commercial model going that does not include classified drugs, an interesting concept.

Journal Entry 2 by sandyundead from Sebastopol, Crimea or Avtonomna Respublika Krym Ukraine on Sunday, January 17, 2010

This was given to me by one of my fellow teachers at IH Brno. I really enjoyed reading the first two books in the series, and really look forward to the others when I can get hold of them.
Registered by katweeble and sent to Suedo.

Journal Entry 3 by suedo from Spennymoor, County Durham United Kingdom on Thursday, January 21, 2010

looking forward to this one, and my Fiance is too, so I'll be looking on bookmooch for any more.

Journal Entry 4 by suedo at Spennymoor, County Durham United Kingdom on Thursday, July 01, 2010

I enjoyed this, will pass it on to my other half then mum

Journal Entry 5 by suedo at Spennymoor, County Durham United Kingdom on Monday, December 27, 2010

mum has passed it back

Journal Entry 6 by suedo at BCUK Unconvention 2011 in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Friday, September 09, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (9/24/2011 UTC) at BCUK Unconvention 2011 in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

on the table of temptation

Journal Entry 7 by kittiwake at Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 25, 2011

Picked up at the Unconvention because I like fantasy.