corner corner Greywalker (Greywalker Series)

Greywalker (Greywalker Series)
by Kat Richardson | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Projekt-X of Shepherd's Bush, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 13, 2010

status (set by Nell-Lu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Projekt-X from Shepherd's Bush, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Meet Harper Blaine. She also sees dead people.
Harper Blaine is a small-time private investigator trying to earn a living when a low-life savagely assaults her, leaving her for dead. For two minutes, to be precise. When Harper comes to in the hospital, she begins to feel a bit ...strange. She sees things that can only be described as weird-shapes emerging from a foggy grey mist, snarling teeth, creatures roaring. But Harper's not crazy. Her "death" has made her a Greywalker - able to move between our world and the mysterious, cross-over zone where things that go bump in the night exist. And her new gift (or curse) is about to drag her into that world of vampires and ghosts, magic and witches, necromancers and sinister artifacts. Whether she likes it or not.

Journal Entry 2 by Projekt-X at -- Controlled release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, April 17, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (4/17/2010 UTC) at -- Controlled release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Into the mix n match bookbox!

Journal Entry 3 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, May 03, 2010

Taken from the Mix n Match bookbox, will add to my huge TBR mountain until I can get to it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sorry it's taken me so lomg to get to this, Mt TBR is always so big!
A very intersting book, a bit different from the usual decetive novel. I wold like to read the sequel to this when I get the chance.

Journal Entry 5 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, August 02, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (8/2/2012 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This is on its way to Nell-Lu who chose it from the Sci-fi & Fantasy VBB.
Hope you enjoy this as much as I did.

Journal Entry 6 by Nell-Lu at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, August 04, 2012

Greywalker just arrived, many thanks yorkshire-lass. It sounds good -- I'm looking forward to it!

Journal Entry 7 by Nell-Lu at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, August 11, 2012

I hadn't heard of either Kat Richardson or Greywalker before, so thanks yorkshire-lass for introducing me to a new urban fantasy writer. It's always interesting to see a different interpretation of the various supernatural legends.

I haven't decided how to bookcross this yet -- it will either go back into the SFF VBB or I'll wild release it around Edinburgh, perhaps at the book festival.

Journal Entry 8 by Nell-Lu at -- Wild Released somewhere in Edinburgh in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, February 23, 2014

Released 2 mos ago (2/23/2014 UTC) at -- Wild Released somewhere in Edinburgh in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

If you've found this - welcome to BookCrossing! I hope you enjoy the book and then pass it on to continue its journey. It'd be great to find out where it has travelled to and read your review. You can stay completely anonymous if you prefer, or you can join BookCrossing (it's free) if you'd like to take part in this booklovers' community.