corner corner The Art Of Teaching

Registered by Shemchin of Plano, Texas USA on 1/7/2010

status (set by MissMarkey): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Shemchin from Plano, Texas USA on Thursday, January 07, 2010

resv

Journal Entry 2 by Shemchin at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, January 10, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (1/8/2010 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

WINNER!!!! Mom's 74th Birthday RABCK - ENJOY!!

REACH FOR THE STARS CARD

Journal Entry 3 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thank you, another book destined to spend some time in out staffroom.

Journal Entry 4 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (1/20/2011 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

Thought this had spent enough time with me and so I'm sending it on a little journey.
On its way to Belgium to the winner of the International Sweepstakes.
Hope you like this and all the other books heading your way.

Journal Entry 5 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Thursday, January 27, 2011

This is a very cute book, I must say! I've been flipping through it for a couple of minutes and it has put a smile on my face several times. Thank you so much for this inspirational little book! Big hugs!!

Journal Entry 6 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Thursday, January 27, 2011

I think my favourite quote is this one: "Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." And this one came in a close second. I practically live by this proverb: "Life is not a cup to be drained, but a measure to be filled."

Journal Entry 7 by Moriquen at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (2/8/2011 UTC) at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

On its way to the winner of Kirjakko's EU Birthday sweepstake. I hope you'll enjoy it!

Journal Entry 8 by wingfrutzwing at Beringen, Kanton Mersch Luxembourg on Sunday, February 13, 2011

Thank you Moriquen for this cute little book!
I flipped trought it, the drawings look nice and the citations are great...
I love "A book is like a garden carried in a pocket". I will read through it more touroughly and than pass it on to a teacher friend.
Thanks!

Journal Entry 9 by wingfrutzwing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, August 11, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (8/11/2012 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Happy reading!
Send as a RABCK to MissMarkey

Journal Entry 10 by wingMissMarkeywing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 18, 2012

Thank you for my RABCK. I do love these little teacher books. There's always something in them that makes you want to carry on working with kids! I shall enjoy perusing this.