corner corner Who Killed Dave?

Who Killed Dave?
by Linda Cockburn | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wombles of Caboolture, Queensland Australia on 1/6/2010

status (set by tiddley): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wombles from Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, January 06, 2010

I received this book for free in exchange for reviewing it.

Journal Entry 2 by wombles from Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Friday, January 29, 2010

This was the funniest book I have read in a long time, it was great to find a book that hadn't been Americanised at all.
Kind of like a cross between Neighbours, Cop Shop, Comedy Company and Kath and Kim.
We've all lived near a "Dave" or a "Dorothy" at some stage though I haven't met any blind phone sex workers, not yet anyway!
Completely different to Linda Cockburns last book that's for sure!
This book had me giggling often, rather embarassing on the bus!
A book you'd have to read to get the jokes, but not for the easily offended. I won't be passing this book on to my Mum!

Journal Entry 3 by aleonblue at Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Monday, April 22, 2013

Picked this up at this month's Brisbane BookCrossers meet-up Looks interesting!

Journal Entry 4 by aleonblue at Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Got a giggle out of this - certainly very Aussie. Rather Janet Evanovich in style.

Journal Entry 5 by aleonblue at Coffee Club - Nundah Village Shopping Centre in Nundah, Queensland Australia on Thursday, May 23, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (5/26/2013 UTC) at Coffee Club - Nundah Village Shopping Centre in Nundah, Queensland Australia

Releasing at this month's Brisbane BookCrossers' meet-up.

Journal Entry 6 by tiddley at Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Friday, June 07, 2013

picked up at meet up, on the tbr pile