corner corner Summer on Blossom Street (MIRA)

Summer on Blossom Street (MIRA)
by Debbie Macomber | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingKatisha50wing of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, January 02, 2010

status (set by sarabe1): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingKatisha50wing from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, January 02, 2010

Haven't read this yet, but have somehow managed to acquire 2 copies. Never mind, I know someone who would like this one.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKatisha50wing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, January 02, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (1/2/2010 UTC) at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Passing on at this afternoon’s meetup.

This book is released for the Never Judge A Book By Its Cover challenge, 2009 - Week 52 (anything goes!).

Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website. Welcome to the addictive world of the bookcrosser! Do let us know what you thought of this book, and what your plans for it are.

Journal Entry 3 by LyzzyBee from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, January 02, 2010

Passed on to me by Katisha50 today - thank you! I will read this (in time) (yeh, like I can wait!) and send it on a bookring...

Journal Entry 4 by LyzzyBee from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Another excellent Debbie Macomber read with a new class of knitters, all trying to "quit" something (or someone) and the old favourites bubbling away too, some in the foreground, others more incidental. I loved the children in this one, and a good and comforting read as ever.

Will be offering this on a bookring in due course!

Journal Entry 5 by LyzzyBee at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, October 10, 2010

BookRing!

Rules:

1. Journal the book when you receive it
2. Try to read it and send it on within 1 month
3. PM the next reader and send it to them - make a release or journal entry on the book so we can all see its status
4. If you have any problems reading the book in time or getting hold of the next reader, please PM me or use the email address on my profile!

PARTICIPANTS:

Disneyfreaksam UK (anywhere)
Helena100 Greece (EU pref) <--- it's here!
Sarabe1 Sweden (anywhere)

Journal Entry 6 by LyzzyBee at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, October 23, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (10/23/2010 UTC) at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Posting to Disneyfreaksam today. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by disneyfreaksam at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Excellent. Thank you. I will get onto this straight away

Journal Entry 8 by disneyfreaksam at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Thursday, October 28, 2010

I really enjoyed this book. I thought the story might get a bit mushy but it is really nicely written. I will be looking for more of this author.

I am just awaiting the address for the next reader and then I will get it sent off.

Journal Entry 9 by disneyfreaksam at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Friday, October 29, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (10/30/2010 UTC) at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom

Enjoy xx

Journal Entry 10 by helena100 at Athens, Attica Greece on Wednesday, November 17, 2010

arrived safely, thanks.

update
I really enjoyed this easy pleasant book.
I will look for other books by Debbie Macomber.

Journal Entry 11 by helena100 at Athens, Attica Greece on Thursday, February 02, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (2/2/2012 UTC) at Athens, Attica Greece

finally this book is on its way to Sweden to sarabe1.
I hope you enjoy it.

thanks for including me in the list.

Journal Entry 12 by sarabe1 at Stockholm, Stockholm Sweden on Monday, March 19, 2012

Arrived safe and sound!