corner corner Little Women

by Loisa May Alcott | Literature & Fiction
Registered by dawni of Windsor, Ontario Canada on Monday, June 23, 2003

status (set by Sunshine65): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by dawni from Windsor, Ontario Canada on Monday, June 23, 2003

Hardcover, purchased a number of years ago at a book sale at London Drugs in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.

A classic... what more can I say?!

Sorry, but I couldn't find a picture of the book cover.

dawni

Journal Entry 2 by dawni from Windsor, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, January 14, 2004

I'll be bringing this to our meetup at Teas 'n' Beans tonight. If no one claims it, I'll leave it on the OBCZ shelf or, if the shelf is too full, I'll bring it back home with me for a future trade/wild release.

UPDATE - No one claimed it, so I brought it back home with me.

As this book is quite a large, heavy hardcover and the postage costs would be significant, I'm planning to wild release it or pass it on to a local BookCrosser.

Journal Entry 3 by dawni at Beacon Hill Park in Victoria, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, June 30, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (7/1/2007 UTC) at Beacon Hill Park in Victoria, British Columbia Canada

One of 50 books to be released on July 1, 2007 somewhere in Beacon Hill Park (weather permitting) in honour of BookCrosser Hillwalker's 50th birthday.

Journal Entry 4 by Sunshine65 from Victoria, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, July 12, 2007

On July 1 my family went to the FIFA World Cup U-20 soccer, so I decided to take my daughters dog to visit Beacon Hill Park as it had been a long time since I had been there. As we were enjoying ourselves I was deciding what path to take I looked down and saw a book. I picked it up and was overwhelmed with excitement. As I am a real lover of books. I had never read Little Women so it was double treat. What a fabulous thing to do. Happy 50th Birthday Hill Walker. I now plan to find a great spot to hide the book for someone else to find.