corner corner Tara Road

Tara Road
by Maeve Binchy | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingjazzy7112wing of Kitchener, Ontario Canada on 6/22/2003

status (set by jazzy7112): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingjazzy7112wing from Kitchener, Ontario Canada on Sunday, June 22, 2003

Bought at a garage sale yesterday. TBR!

Journal Entry 2 by wingjazzy7112wing at Kitchener, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, January 16, 2018

I thought it started out disjointed and like the timeline was moving too fast, but about a quarter of the way through I really started to enjoy it. It reminds me a bit of the movie The Holiday, but more happens and it turned out very interesting. By halfway through, I didn't want to put it down.

Journal Entry 3 by wingjazzy7112wing at Lancaster Smokehouse in Kitchener, Ontario Canada on Sunday, January 21, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (1/21/2018 UTC) at Lancaster Smokehouse in Kitchener, Ontario Canada

Thank you for finding my book!

I hope this book has a safe home with you for a short, or very long time. It only wants to be read and loved, and would like to check with us from time to time. Thank you for journalling so I can keep track of where my old friend has been.
Please look around on the site - we can be a lovely bunch of people who would enjoy helping you out any time.