corner corner MORT (A DISCWORLD NOVEL)

MORT (A DISCWORLD NOVEL)
by Terry Pratchett | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingLittleSuzwing of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 12/19/2009

status (set by futurecat): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingLittleSuzwing from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, December 19, 2009

One of my brother's old books. I've read the play version of Mort and quite enjoyed it. Sadly, I've never been able to enjoy any of the novels.

Journal Entry 2 by wingLittleSuzwing at Via Post, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, December 20, 2009

Released 7 yrs ago (12/21/2009 UTC) at Via Post, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

To be sent as a rabck to Marsala. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by marsala from - Ergens in de provincie, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Saturday, January 02, 2010

Thank you so much for this surprise! I've recently started reading the discworld novels and I'm really enjoying them so far. (And I loved all the different stamps on the envelope too!)

I've finished it now and I really enjoyed. One of my favourite discworld novels so far.

Journal Entry 4 by marsala at To another bookcrosser, Pay-It-Forward-RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (8/18/2010 UTC) at To another bookcrosser, Pay-It-Forward-RABCK -- Controlled Releases

On its way to Moriquen who requested this book from the pay-it-forward rabck relay.

Journal Entry 5 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Friday, August 20, 2010

Thanks for sending it to me Marsala. I think I'm going to enjoy reading another Discworld novel!

Journal Entry 6 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Not the best discworld novel ever, but still very enjoyable. I feel that DEATH is a great 'side character', but doesn't really work as one of the main characters. (I've also read Soul Music and Reaper Man and felt the same about DEATH in these books.)

Journal Entry 7 by Moriquen at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (3/22/2011 UTC) at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

On its way to someone who had it on their wishlist. I hope you'll enjoy it!!

Journal Entry 8 by wingfuturecatwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What a lovely surprise! Thanks Moriquen!

=+=

Journal Entry 9 by wingfuturecatwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, June 10, 2011

I was a bit confused about the mention of this being on my wishlist, but then I realised - I'd put the graphic novel version on my wishlist, but thanks to the site changes it was somehow showing up as the novel instead.

But it's still lovely to re-read an old favourite. Mort is the first of the Discworld series to really feel like a proper Discworld book - this is where Pratchett hit his stride. Of course, now that I've re-read it, I want to go back to all the other Discworld books...

=+=

Journal Entry 10 by wingfuturecatwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (6/29/2011 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Given to Otakuu at today's meetup.

=+=

Journal Entry 11 by Otakuu at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Received from FutureCat at a mini meetup today. My first Terry Pratchett

Journal Entry 12 by wingfuturecatwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, January 15, 2012

Back in my possession after our BC Feast of the Ass Party last night.

=+=

Journal Entry 13 by Otakuu at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, January 15, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (1/14/2012 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Given to FutureCat for re-homing

If this is the first BookCrossing book you have ever found, Haere Mai - Welcome.
I hope you join me in this wonderful world

Journal Entry 14 by wingfuturecatwing at University of Canterbury, English Building in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, January 15, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (1/15/2012 UTC) at University of Canterbury, English Building in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Left on the "free stuff" table outside the English department.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group