corner corner Kommandant's Girl (MIRA)

Kommandant's Girl (MIRA)
by Pam Jenoff | Romance
Registered by abigailann of Wallingford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on 12/16/2009

status (set by White-Cat): available

Journal Entry 1 by abigailann from Wallingford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I wasn't sure about this book at first, but I soon found myself gripped by the emotional rollercoaster of the main character. The book became almost impossible to put down. I began wishing that I didn't have to get up in the morning so that I could stay in bed and read just one more chapter. The characters were complex, so much that sometimes they were hard to understand, but this is part of what made this book so attractive for me.

Not one for WW2 buffs, but a book for those who wish to explore character's emotions and the idea of romance in a complex situation.

Journal Entry 2 by abigailann at Car park - details in the release notes in Abingdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 17, 2009

Released 7 yrs ago (12/17/2009 UTC) at Car park - details in the release notes in Abingdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Left ontop of machine at St Helen's car park

Journal Entry 3 by White-Cat on Friday, February 12, 2010

Found on a car park ticket machine in west saint Helens car park. A good read, hard to put down. I will let it go again one I have got some large enough bags to put book in. :)