corner corner Face Down In The Marrow-Bone Pie

Face Down In The Marrow-Bone Pie
by Kathy Lynn Emerson | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingMmeClintonwing of South Berwick, Maine USA on 12/13/2009

status (set by pinkoeria): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingMmeClintonwing from South Berwick, Maine USA on Sunday, December 13, 2009

A cozy mystery to add to my huge pile, but I'll get around to it some day and then share it! Comments later.

Journal Entry 2 by Sfogs from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, January 31, 2010

Thanks MmeClinton!
I should be able to get round to reading it soon, it looks good!

Journal Entry 3 by Sfogs from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, February 03, 2010

A nice little mystery!
It really kept me guessing!
Thanks agian MmeClinton.

Journal Entry 4 by Sfogs at Christchurch, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- New Zealand on Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (2/3/2010 UTC) at Christchurch, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- New Zealand

Sent on to Canada as part of the International Anonymous Generosity Surprise RABCK Exchange.

This book is my #9 for the
2010 'KEEP THEM MOVING' Challenge arranged by Guinaveve.

Journal Entry 5 by jessibud from Toronto, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hmmm. What an interesting surprise in my mailbox today! I'm a bit curious as to how I was chosen for this, as I am not on rabck.com or participating in any challenges lately. But still, I thank you for your generosity and the surprise! This book will have to go onto Mt. TBR for the moment as I have a few others ahead of it but I will move it on at some point, to continue the theme.

Journal Entry 6 by jessibud at Toronto, Ontario Canada on Friday, March 26, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (3/27/2010 UTC) at Toronto, Ontario Canada

Will bring to the meetup

Journal Entry 7 by pinkoeria from Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 27, 2010

I took this with me from the meet-up.

Journal Entry 8 by pinkoeria at -- Bus (details in notes) in Toronto, Ontario Canada on Saturday, March 27, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (3/27/2010 UTC) at -- Bus (details in notes) in Toronto, Ontario Canada

Left on the bus on my way home from the meet-up.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please let me know where you found the book and what you thought of it. Feel free to join BookCrossing, it's fun, it's free and it's anonymous. No one knows you by anything else than your screenname, unless you want them to. If you decide to join, please note me as your referring member - screenname ckochlourens.

Thanks and enjoy BookCrossing!