corner corner Having it and Eating it

Having it and Eating it
by Sabine Durrant | Literature & Fiction
Registered by catburglar of Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom on 2/2/2010

status (set by KarenBand): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by catburglar from Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 02, 2010

To the lucky finder of this book

Thank you for taking the time to visit us at Bookcrossing. If this is your first visit to our site, welcome & I'm sure you'll find it fun!

All over the world people are following their books travels through Book Crossing and by making a journal entry you will be helping to keep this books unique travelling history up to date .

You can make your first journal entry about this book now.Just tell us where you found it...Don't worry about giving your name you don't have to join unless you want to.

When you've read it, why not come back and tell us what you thought of it. Tell us what your plans for it are.Is it being passed directly to someone else..or maybe you're going to leave it for someone to find, just like you did.

enjoy your book

I really enjoyed this book. It has the nuances and boredom of bringing up children down to a tee. I was cringing at some things and then laughing at the next sentance. Towards the end it got abit serious but the story line was going that way so I suppose it can't all be laugh a minute.

Journal Entry 2 by catburglar at Old Windmill Inn & Pub, Spon St in Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, February 22, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (2/23/2010 UTC) at Old Windmill Inn & Pub, Spon St in Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom

to go on on the shelf at The Old Windmill Coventry. Unless someone takes it home

Journal Entry 3 by Safrolistics from Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom on Monday, May 17, 2010

Must have picked this up from The Windmill at some point, but not journalled!

An ok read, nothing too taxing.

Journal Entry 4 by Safrolistics at Windmill pub, Spon Street in Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, May 24, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (5/24/2010 UTC) at Windmill pub, Spon Street in Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom

To be released at the BcCov meetup Tuesday night in The Windmill

Journal Entry 5 by KarenBand at Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, October 27, 2011

A chic lit kind of book but fine for holidays being such an easy read.
have left it in an apartment in Portugal!