corner corner Beowulf: A New Telling

Beowulf: A New Telling
by Robert Nye | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 12/4/2009

status (set by allysther): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, December 04, 2009

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, September 04, 2010

This book seems to have hitched a ride with another RABCK from the very generous booklady331. Thanks for sharing!

In this version, the monster on the cover looks *almost* friendly..in a Gollum crossed with Jabba the Hutt sort of way.

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, December 18, 2010

A very readable take on this classic story. I'd forgotten that although Grendel is the big name monster, he's not the only one in the story!

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, December 19, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (12/18/2010 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

This book went home from our wonderful TOC Christmas lunch at Little Village with someone else. Thanks for another great get-together!

Released for DragonGoddess's What's In A Name challenge and Jare's Chills & Spills challenge.

Journal Entry 5 by allysther at Waipahu, Hawaii USA on Monday, December 20, 2010

This book came home with me...or really with my reluctant to journal husband.

Thank you for the books and the goodies!