corner corner Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret

Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret
by Judy Blume | Teens
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 12/12/2009

status (set by Dancesports): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, December 12, 2009

1975 Nēnē Award winner

The only thing I remember about this book is: I think it's the first place I encountered a certain rhyme beginning with "We must.." ;)

This is not only a banned book, it's a frequently banned book. Sigh. I guess I'd better read it again to see if I can figure out why.

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, trades in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, May 10, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (5/10/2010 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, trades in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Wishlist RABCK going to Australia for tokorua's 2010 52 rabck's in 52 weeks challenge - RABCK #26/52.

I've been trying to keep my RABCKs within the country to keep mailing costs down, but this one is hitching a ride with two other books that I needed to send anyway. :)

Journal Entry 3 by Dancesports from Petcheys Bay, Tasmania Australia on Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hey - thanks for the wishlist book - a nice extra surprise and I think it will be a keep read.