corner corner William Walker's First Year of Marriage: A Horror Story

William Walker's First Year of Marriage: A Horror Story
by Matt Rudd | Literature & Fiction
Registered by cosminx of Hackham, South Australia Australia on Friday, November 20, 2009

status (set by amberC): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by cosminx from Hackham, South Australia Australia on Friday, November 20, 2009

this is a disappointing book, after a promising start. it's one of those diaries-of-annoying-people books that has the potential to be either hilarious or utter crap... i think it belongs in the second category. it's trying to be a married man's bridget jones, and the writer's trying desperately to emulate nick hornby, but it just isn't working. it troubles my conscience to make this book available, but maybe the next reader will see something in it that just escapes me.

Journal Entry 2 by cosminx at Hackham, South Australia Australia on Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (12/7/2009 UTC) at Hackham, South Australia Australia

posted off to one of my secret santa recipients today. i hope you enjoy this book, and have a fantastic christmas!!

Journal Entry 3 by amberC from Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Thursday, December 24, 2009

This looks like it could be funny...your review has me concerned tho. I'll give it a try.

Journal Entry 4 by amberC at Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I agree with cosminx, it tries too hard and the charcters are annoying. Couldn't get into it at all. I liked the title though.

Journal Entry 5 by amberC at Casuarina Shopping Square in Casuarina, Northern Territory Australia on Saturday, August 18, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (8/18/2012 UTC) at Casuarina Shopping Square in Casuarina, Northern Territory Australia

On a bench near Sanity.