corner corner Such a Long Journey

Such a Long Journey
by Rohinton Mistry | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingmotherof11wing of Dalfsen, Overijssel Netherlands on 11/19/2009

status (set by pinkoeria): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingmotherof11wing from Dalfsen, Overijssel Netherlands on Thursday, November 19, 2009

Undoubtedly one of the best novels about India in recent years.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmotherof11wing at Toronto, Ontario Canada on Thursday, November 19, 2009

Released 7 yrs ago (11/19/2009 UTC) at Toronto, Ontario Canada

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Journal Entry 3 by pinkoeria from Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Thank you for this wish list book! I am excited to start reading it.

Journal Entry 4 by pinkoeria at Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on Sunday, August 26, 2012

I could not get into this book. I started this three times, but could not get further than the first 100 pages, so it is going to be released.

Journal Entry 5 by pinkoeria at Old Basing in Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on Sunday, August 26, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (8/26/2012 UTC) at Old Basing in Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom

On the nature trail in a tree.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please let me know where you found the book and what you thought of it. Feel free to join BookCrossing, it's fun, it's free and it's anonymous. No one knows you by anything else than your screenname, unless you want them to. If you decide to join, please note me as your referring member - screenname pinkoeria.

Thanks and enjoy BookCrossing!

This book is released as part of the BookCrossing Monopoly game with as theme "passing go".