corner corner Giving Up on Ordinary

Giving Up on Ordinary
by Isla Dewar | Literature & Fiction
Registered by ChrissyHam of Bristol, not specified not specified on 11/17/2009

status (set by Armandospalluto): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by ChrissyHam from Bristol, not specified not specified on Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Enjoyable, slightly frothy chick lit.

Journal Entry 2 by ChrissyHam at OBCZ Café Averechts in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Sunday, January 24, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (1/24/2010 UTC) at OBCZ Café Averechts in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands

On the shelf at the Averechts, for someone else to find and read

Journal Entry 3 by wingiiwiwing at Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Thursday, October 14, 2010

Was to release it in New York, but now it is for the winner of the Dutch-BC fall-lottery. Have fun!

Journal Entry 4 by wingkoekiebakwing at Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Friday, October 15, 2010

Thanks, iiwi, this was a nice surprise! Could be a while before I come to reading it, but I'll put it on my Mount TBR and some day (soon?) I will pick it up and enjoy it...

Journal Entry 5 by wingkoekiebakwing at Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Thursday, June 23, 2011

I guess I'm not gonna read this one. Instead, I'll give this book to my jazzdance teacher, who will take it to some Greek island :)

Journal Entry 6 by wingkoekiebakwing at Pappa Beach in Ireon, Samos Greece on Thursday, September 01, 2011

Released 5 yrs ago (9/1/2011 UTC) at Pappa Beach in Ireon, Samos Greece

My teacher left the book at Papa Beach :)

Journal Entry 7 by Armandospalluto at Ireon, Samos Greece on Monday, June 16, 2014

I have kept such book for long time (2011/2014).
Read it and left on a train from bologna to Modena (Italy) . Rainy day , 2014 June 16th 13:50.
I had found it on a shelf in Papa beach, Ireon, Samos, Greece.