corner corner Twilight (The Twilight Saga)

Twilight (The Twilight Saga)
by Stephenie Meyer | Teens
Registered by megtall of Burton, Michigan USA on 11/16/2009

status (set by Bongalonga): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by megtall from Burton, Michigan USA on Monday, November 16, 2009

Great book about one girl's first, all-consuming love...which just happens to involve a vampire :)

Journal Entry 2 by megtall at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Monday, November 16, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (11/16/2009 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

This was a wishlist request by safrolistics, which I happened to stumble upon. I had a copy to get rid of and they wanted it.
I hope it is enjoyed by the reader as much as it was enjoyed by me.
Have a beautiful day and keep the good book karma flowing by surprising someone else sometime.
megtall

Journal Entry 3 by Safrolistics from Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom on Monday, November 23, 2009

Thankyou so much Meg for this wonderful RABCK. I'm hoping I love the book even more than I loved the film.....

Journal Entry 4 by Safrolistics from Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Yes, I did love this book, wished it had gone on for longer.... can't wait to read the next one.

Journal Entry 5 by Safrolistics at Mailed to fellow bookcrosser, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (12/1/2009 UTC) at Mailed to fellow bookcrosser, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

Being posted off as a festive RABCK

Journal Entry 6 by Bongalonga from Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Received with thanks from safrolistics. I love RABCKs, many thanks!