corner corner Nursery Rhymes: Merry Christmas Book Ornament

by Unknown | Other
Registered by Shemchin of Plano, Texas USA on 11/13/2009

status (set by Shemchin): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Shemchin from Plano, Texas USA on Friday, November 13, 2009

Found this in an antique shop and just had to have them to share with my fellow BCers.

Journal Entry 2 by Shemchin at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, November 19, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (11/20/2009 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Just a little something extra for you.

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanks for the cute little book ornament! I'll see if I can find another bookcrosser to share it with. :)

You're so generous - I appreciate you sending all the extra goodies along with the label exchange

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (2/28/2011 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Sent to the winner of the You've Got Mail sweeps - I know it's not the right season, but this book was the right size to fit into the envelope. :D

I always prefer to have a photo of the correct cover if I can - it helps me remember the book!

Free your books - help spread the words!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Thank you for this tiny book! We're slowly going towards the spring, I hope(it doesn't really look like it when I look out of the window...) but there will always be next Christmas:) and then I will be prepared!

Journal Entry 6 by Shemchin at Plano, Texas USA on Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thank you, thank you to Hyphen8 for taking a photo of the book cover. This allowed me to update the cover of the book (all the covers, about 10-15 - not sure how many copies I had)