corner corner Aunt Dimity's Death

Aunt Dimity's Death
by NANCY ATHERTON | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingbookhunter21wing of Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on 10/31/2009

status (set by bookhunter21): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingbookhunter21wing from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Saturday, October 31, 2009

This is a library discard in good shape, but with library labels.

First in the Aunt Dimity series. Lori Shepherd finds out the heroine of her childhood stories was a real person who has bequeathed her the task of writing an introduction for publication of the stories. Lori has a personal interest in continuing her deceased mother's mission to find out a secret from Dimity's past - the one event that Dimity never shared with Lori's mother, her best friend. Luckily Dimity is there in spirit to help Lori out. I like this series a lot - a charming protag and cozy setting plus just the right amount of romance and woo-woo.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookhunter21wing at Allina Health Bandana Square Clinic in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (2/8/2017 UTC) at Allina Health Bandana Square Clinic in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

Getting a little slow start to Bookcrossing this year. This will be my first release in the 2017 52 Towns in 52 Weeks release challenge.

Welcome to Bookcrossing, where Books roam freely! I hope you will leave a journal entry so I can see where the book is travelling. You can remain anonymous or join and follow the book's travels throughout the world. Enjoy!