corner corner Herbert and Harry

Herbert and Harry
by Allen, Pamela | Children's Books
Registered by whitecaj of Bielefeld, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on 10/31/2009

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by whitecaj from Bielefeld, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Saturday, October 31, 2009

A very symple philosophy, too simple, but the book looked interesting. Now for user meeting in Konsulat on Sunday.

Journal Entry 2 by winghank-chinaskiwing from Bielefeld, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Sunday, November 01, 2009

Picked up at the bookcrossing meeting today - and finished it already. I liked it. Too simple? Well, it's a childrens' book. And then, there are some truths that are very simple indeed but still aren't understood by most grown-up humans. One of them is that greediness, selfishness and mistrust destroy your life.

Pretty good book and nice pictures, too.

Journal Entry 3 by winghank-chinaskiwing at BookCrossing Anniversary Convention 2010 (Theater Griffioen) in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Thursday, April 15, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (4/16/2010 UTC) at BookCrossing Anniversary Convention 2010 (Theater Griffioen) in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands

Amsterdam Convention 2010.

Journal Entry 4 by wingkoekiebakwing from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Sunday, April 18, 2010

I took this book from the left-overs at the splendid convention, to release it some time on a holiday!

Journal Entry 5 by wingkoekiebakwing at Somewhere touristy... in -- Somewhere in Dorset, Dorset United Kingdom on Saturday, August 07, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (8/7/2010 UTC) at Somewhere touristy... in -- Somewhere in Dorset, Dorset United Kingdom

This is 1 of the 50 books we will be taking to Dorset next week, to release during our holidays!

Left it in Old Sarum, near Salisbury!

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, Rhône-Alpes France on Thursday, July 14, 2011

Found it at the 'buvette' near the Les Gaillands crag in Chamonix, a popular site for climbers.
Took it back home to Belgium, but I intend to release it on my trip next week, somewhere in the Baltic region.