corner corner Gods Behaving Badly: A Novel

by Marie Phillips | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingjudygreeneyeswing on Saturday, October 31, 2009

status (set by CollegeLady): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingjudygreeneyeswing on Saturday, October 31, 2009

"Nothing links person to person like the frequent passage from hand to hand of a good book."

A friend from Boston left this book with me after she read it on the plane coming to visit San Diego.

Journal Entry 2 by wingjudygreeneyeswing at San Diego, California USA on Saturday, October 31, 2009

Released 4 yrs ago (10/31/2009 UTC) at San Diego, California USA

This book is going to collegelady as RABCK. Enjoy!!

For future readers: If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready, pass it along for someone else to enjoy! Thanks and happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by CollegeLady from La Mesa, California USA on Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Received in the mail from JudyGreenEyes - Thanks thanks thanks thanks!!!!! It's next up on my reading list. I just started The Other Queen by Phillipa Gregory a few days ago so this one will be started probably this weekend.

Journal Entry 4 by CollegeLady from La Mesa, California USA on Friday, January 08, 2010

I read this over the holidays and had several chuckles during the story. I've since loaned this to some friends after a Full/Blue Moon Rite. I'm certain they will enjoy it :)