corner corner Get Shorty

Get Shorty
by ELMORE LEONARD | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Sterile of Burnley, Lancashire United Kingdom on 5/7/2014

status (set by chawoso): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Sterile from Burnley, Lancashire United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Journal Entry 2 by Sterile at Burnley, Lancashire United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (5/8/2014 UTC) at Burnley, Lancashire United Kingdom

Released to Tazzalicious Airmail or surface 8 May 2014

Journal Entry 3 by MMMaartje at Brønshøj, København Amt Denmark on Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Received in the mail from Sterile! Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by MMMaartje at Ijsselstein, Utrecht Netherlands on Monday, September 25, 2017

Released 7 mos ago (9/25/2017 UTC) at Ijsselstein, Utrecht Netherlands

Sending this to Boekentrol who is great for taking my 1001 Library books off my hands now I have decided not to read the list anymore! Thank you!

Journal Entry 5 by wingBoekentrolwing at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Friday, September 29, 2017

When I collected the box with this book, I knew immediately that the empty space in my 1001-bookcase would not be enough.
And MTBR has certainly not shrunk by the end of the year... But there's always a new year and... a few of the books that are in the box I have read or already are on MTBR. So it's not all reading stock in here...

This one is ready to travel on.

Journal Entry 6 by wingBoekentrolwing at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Saturday, April 07, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (4/20/2018 UTC) at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands

Hello there, fellow BookCrosser!
When going through my books in preparation for the Convention, I found this book that happens to be on your wishlist. The decision to take it with me was quickly made :-)

I hope you like the book!
Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 7 by wingchawosowing at Heusenstamm, Hessen Germany on Saturday, April 21, 2018

Thank you so much for the 1001 book!

May 2018:
I read it during our trip along the canal laterale du Garonne. It was a very hard reading, but I did it.

Danke schön und hoffentlich 2019 ein Wiedersehen in Mainz!

Journal Entry 8 by wingchawosowing at OBCZ Paul's Place - Rue Notre-Dame in Bordeaux, Aquitaine France on Saturday, May 05, 2018

Released 2 wks ago (5/4/2018 UTC) at OBCZ Paul's Place - Rue Notre-Dame in Bordeaux, Aquitaine France

Will be found on the shelf.

Happy reading!