corner corner I Am the Messenger

I Am the Messenger
by Markus Zusak | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Moeshell of Richardson, Texas USA on Tuesday, October 13, 2009

status (set by katrinat): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Moeshell from Richardson, Texas USA on Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Really loved this book. What a wonderful world this would be if we all decided to become the messenger!! To good to pass on just yet. Want to read again. Keeping in PC for now.

Journal Entry 2 by Moeshell from Richardson, Texas USA on Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Thinking about setting this one out on a trip around the world for others to enjoy before I reread.

PM me or post on the forum

I list my bookrings at The Bookring Directory!

Few rules:
o Please post JE that you received the book, again with what you thought and last when you send off.
o No time limit, but please be considerate of the other participants. I understand life sometimes gets in the way. A PM or quick journal entry will be appreciated if you need longer than 2 months.
o Shipping order may change along the way due to new participants and shipping preferences.

Wendyv Australia- ship anywhere
Jujuks Portugal- Ship EU
Katrinat UK- ship EU
Jenetix UK- Ship anywhere
Carelaisa Canada- ship Canada/USA
ToXiCKiTTiKiSS USA- ship USA
Back to me:moeshell

Journal Entry 3 by Moeshell at By mail, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (4/15/2010 UTC) at By mail, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases

Beginning its journey... Happy travels little book. And I hope you inspire others to become part of the message.

Journal Entry 4 by wendyv from Blind Bight, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Arrived today! Am looking forward to reading it....thank you for including me in the ring!

Journal Entry 5 by wendyv from Blind Bight, Victoria Australia on Thursday, April 22, 2010

I read this today..I loved it. I have read it before but hadn't realised until I started, but I am pleased I have read it again. Quite timely. I do agree that this book should be out there, spreading 'the message'. Having read The Book thief recently I was worried that this wouldn't stand up....it does....I love this book. I think it is one I would like for my permanent collection. Thank you so much for allowing me the opportinuty to be a part of this ring. I will seek this book out for my own shelf in the future.
(Oh to be Marcus Zusak!)

Journal Entry 6 by wendyv at Blind Bight, Victoria Australia on Friday, April 23, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (4/23/2010 UTC) at Blind Bight, Victoria Australia

Will post this off tomorrow to the next person on the list...whose address I just found on rabck. Happy travels to a very special book!

Journal Entry 7 by Jujuks at Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Sunday, August 22, 2010

This book arrived last read and I've started reading it already. Thanks for sending it wendyv!

Journal Entry 8 by Jujuks at Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Thursday, September 16, 2010

I really enjoyed reading this book. I'm a sucker for endings like this and I really liked the last message Ed had to send.
I look forward to reading more books from this author.

Journal Entry 9 by Jujuks at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, September 16, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (9/16/2010 UTC) at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom

On its way to the UK.

Journal Entry 10 by katrinat at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, September 20, 2010

this was a nice surprise, had forgotten that i.d given my address for this. Got one book to read before it but shouldn't take long to get to

Journal Entry 11 by katrinat at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, October 11, 2010

Fantastic book, I ended up bawling my eyes out even though nothing sad happened at the end. Definately going to buy myself a copy then try to Get everyone o know to read it. Will get the next address and post it off at the weekend.

Journal Entry 12 by katrinat at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, December 04, 2010

Just an update. I realised that I hadn't received an address for this book so I have sent another pm.