corner corner Artemis Fowl

Artemis Fowl
by Eoin Colfer | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingyorkshire-lasswing of Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on 10/8/2009

status (set by Shahrun): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, October 08, 2009

Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website, I hope you enjoy reading it, when you have finished it please make a journal entry so that I know what you have decided to do with the book next. If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free and completely private your e-mail address is never given out) please say yorkshire-lass sent you. Happy BookCrossing!

This copy bought from a charity shop especially for Bookcrossing.

Amazon Editorial Review:

Twelve-year-old villain, Artemis Fowl, is the most ingenious criminal mastermind in history. His bold and daring plan is to hold a leprechaun to ransom. But he's taking on more than he bargained for when he kidnaps Captain Holly Short of the LEPrecon (Lower Elements Police Reconnaissance Unit). For a start, leprechaun technology is more advanced than our own. Add to that the fact that Holly is a true heroine and that her senior officer Commander Root will stop at nothing to get her back and you've got the mother of all sieges brewing!

Journal Entry 2 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (1/20/2011 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

On its way to Belgium to the winner of the International Sweepstakes.
Hope you like this and all the other books heading your way.

Journal Entry 3 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Thursday, January 27, 2011

I have seen these books before in the hands of many of my pupils who seem to think they are absolutely fabulous. They have recommended them to me over and over again and I'm glad I'm getting the chance to try one of them. It sounds like a very enjoyable book. Thanks a bundle, yorkshire-lass!

Journal Entry 4 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I wish this book had been written when I was about 12 years old. I would have loved it so much. Even now I was very taken by it. It is a lovely story, it has a lot of action packed into it and it is quite funny. I understand very well what my pupils like so much about this book! Thanks for sending it my way, yorkshire-lass. I've enjoyed it a lot!!

(reserved for lunatum)

Journal Entry 5 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (1/11/2012 UTC) at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium

On its way to someone who has it on their wislist as a little rabck surprise. I hope you'll enjoy it!

Journal Entry 6 by winglunatumwing at Savukoski, Lappi / Lappland Finland on Saturday, January 28, 2012

I went to check my mailbox and the book was there. Thank you so much for sending it to me! It may take a while before I have time to read this, but I'm really looking forward to reading this. It's always nice to receive a surprise book.

Journal Entry 7 by winglunatumwing at Savukoski, Lappi / Lappland Finland on Monday, February 18, 2013

I just loved this book! I got fever two days ago and thought that now it's right time to pick the book up. And I really enjoyed this!

Thank you so much for sharing the book with us!

Journal Entry 8 by winglunatumwing at Savukoski, Lappi / Lappland Finland on Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (3/25/2013 UTC) at Savukoski, Lappi / Lappland Finland

I found the book on wishlist so I sent it forward as rabck.

Journal Entry 9 by teuffi at Bookham, Surrey United Kingdom on Sunday, June 23, 2013

What a surprise to receive this book!!! And thank goodness for post redirection! I moved a few months ago and completely forgot to update my details, which I will do in a minute!

I actually received the book a few weeks ago but life went in the way. Thank you so much lunatum for passing this book on, and for the postcard and the stamps! I look forward to reading this one!

Journal Entry 10 by teuffi at Great Bookham, Surrey United Kingdom on Monday, December 08, 2014

Finally got round to reading this book and it was very enjoyable! An easy read, just what I needed, but that got me immersed in this fairy world and characters I would love to meet!

Thank you so much again for sharing this book - I will look into making it pursue its journey soon!

Journal Entry 11 by teuffi at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Released 2 yrs ago (12/10/2014 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

On its way to the next reader - happy reading!

Journal Entry 12 by kingfan30 at -- Somewhere in Lincs, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Saturday, December 13, 2014

Thank you so much for sending the book, it's arrived safe and sound.

Journal Entry 13 by kingfan30 at Corby Glen, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Released 2 yrs ago (12/30/2014 UTC) at Corby Glen, Lincolnshire United Kingdom

Sent on as a RABCK. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you :-)

Journal Entry 14 by wingShahrunwing at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Thank you so much for this RABCK KingFan30! I shall read and release it as soon a I get the chance.