corner corner The Summoning God

The Summoning God
by Kathleen O'Neal Gear | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by kz4ufo of Panama City Beach, Florida USA on 6/21/2003

status (set by FamFatale): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by kz4ufo from Panama City Beach, Florida USA on Saturday, June 21, 2003

I am setting this book aside until I can read the first one in the series "The Visitant". Which my mom is sending me from Tennessee. Yeah, Mom!!! :)

I bought this one at the Humane Society Thrift Shop in Vero Beach, Florida. And fellow BookCrosser, senorag is sending me the third book from Mississippi! A well-traveled series!

Journal Entry 2 by kz4ufo from Panama City Beach, Florida USA on Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Started reading today ~ it's really good so far! Deals with a mass murder that took place over 800 years ago (the Anasazi) and archeologists uncover the mystery.... switches back and forth from then and now.

Journal Entry 3 by kz4ufo from Panama City Beach, Florida USA on Thursday, July 24, 2003

Finished late last night - good book! I liked this one better than the first one in the series. Can't wait to get started on the third book, "Bone Walker".

Journal Entry 4 by kz4ufo from Panama City Beach, Florida USA on Thursday, July 24, 2003

I am sending this to fellow BookCrosser, foovay.

Journal Entry 5 by kz4ufo at on Thursday, July 24, 2003

Release planned for Friday, August 01, 2003 at to fellow bookcrosser in postal release, postal release USA.

Sending this to fellow BookCrosser, foovay! Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by foovay on Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Please forgive me for being lazy and repeating myself 3 times...

I am REALLY looking forward to reading this. I love the Gears' First North American novels, and I am a major mystery fan to boot, so this book sounds perfect for me :D.

Journal Entry 7 by foovay on Thursday, November 20, 2003

mailing to another bookcrosser today!

Journal Entry 8 by kestralwing from Bellingham, Washington USA on Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Just got this in the mail -- thanks foovay! I'm looking forward to reading all three books, and then passing them on in the mail as a set.

Journal Entry 9 by kestralwing from Bellingham, Washington USA on Saturday, February 28, 2004

I'm sending the whole set on to England as part of a BookRelay.

Journal Entry 10 by LeighBCD on Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Thanks again for sharing these books with me. I will keep them together and will move them as a package. I am so happy to receive them - I am sure I will like them. I will be back to tell more!

Journal Entry 11 by LeighBCD on Wednesday, May 05, 2004

I just finished reading the first book in the series, The Visitant. Initially I thought I would read something else before tackling this but decided that I enjoyed the first book so much that I would keep going while everything is fresh in my head. The two books are very much part of a series although already the second is much more blood-thirsty than the first - and I am only on page 50!! I am really enjoying the books though... thanks so much for the relay system!

Journal Entry 12 by LeighBCD on Monday, May 10, 2004

This was as good as the first book in the series - even though it was longer, for some reason in my mind I seemed to read this faster!! Some bookray books have just landed upon me so I will be taking a break from Browser, Stone Ghost, Catkin, Dusty, Dale and Maureen for a little while before I read the last in the series. Thanks again kestralwing!

Journal Entry 13 by LeighBCD at on Thursday, May 27, 2004

Released on Thursday, May 27, 2004 at to FamFatale in Chantilly, Virginia Controlled Releases.

Surprise! I hope you enjoy the books.

Journal Entry 14 by FamFatale from Chantilly, Virginia USA on Tuesday, June 01, 2004

How nice to get the whole series together. Looking forward to reading these