corner corner A Holiday for Murder

by Agatha Christie | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by innae of Aurora, Colorado USA on 11/2/2009

status (set by innae): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by innae from Aurora, Colorado USA on Monday, November 02, 2009

I went to the library book sale this weekend, and in one area I found a stash of several Agatha Christie novels. I read her books voraciously when I was younger. I recently read about someone (either on here or on LiveJournal) who joined a challenge to read them all in order, I thought about it, but I didn't have many of her books at that time. I snagged the ones I saw at the sale, and decided to try it..so I joined here.

this is book #34

Journal Entry 2 by innae at Aurora, Colorado USA on Sunday, December 20, 2015

I am realizing I am not going to complete this challenge - I just don't have the desire to read these mysteries any longer (I start one, and just cant seem to get going in it) -- I may keep a few that I want to re-read, or perhaps just ones that sound interesting....but most are going to be avl.

Journal Entry 3 by innae at My House in Aurora, Colorado USA on Sunday, October 30, 2016

Released 11 mos ago (10/31/2016 UTC) at My House in Aurora, Colorado USA

Congratulations!! You have found a rare and unique gift, a travelling book!!

While it is possible I have read and given my thoughts on this book, it is more likely it is a book I found/purchased specifically to send out into the world! In either case, please read what has been said before, where has this book been, who enjoyed it, who didn't -- and perhaps, if you care to, you can add your two cents!

You do not have to join bookcrossing to pick up, enjoy, and journal a book -- however, if you do decide to join us, please consider using me (innae) as your recommending friend, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a personal message (for more info, check out the FAQ).

And again, thank you for saving this book from a life of boredom!

**************************************************************************

Journal Entry 4 by innae at Aurora, Colorado USA on Wednesday, January 11, 2017

This book was not chosen at Halloween so it is now avl

Journal Entry 5 by innae at Southlands Mall in Aurora, Colorado USA on Thursday, August 31, 2017

Released 3 mos ago (7/16/2017 UTC) at Southlands Mall in Aurora, Colorado USA

Congratulations!! You have found a rare and unique gift, a travelling book!!

And again, thank you for saving this book from a life of boredom!

**************************************************************************