corner corner All I Need to Know I Learned from My Cat -- JOIN THIS BOOKRAY!!

All I Need to Know I Learned from My Cat -- JOIN THIS BOOKRAY!!
by Suzy Becker | Entertainment
Registered by pgsahm of Disputanta, Virginia USA on Saturday, June 14, 2003

status (set by Branna): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by pgsahm from Disputanta, Virginia USA on Saturday, June 14, 2003

A cute little book with simple illustrations.

What’s a bookray and how does it work?

A bookray is when a book passes from person to person based on the list of members involved. Preferably a bookray book is never released into the wild.

To join this bookray (or any other bookray of mine) please private message me. I will be glad to add you to the list. New members are added all of the time so be sure to check the list of participants before you mail the book to the next in line just in case!

Once you are a bookray member you will receive the book from the person listed before you. When you receive the book please make a journal entry stating that you’ve received it. Then read it as soon as you can (no absolute hurry, just be reasonable please :o), and journal again with your thoughts. You’ll then need to private message the person on the list after you for their address. Mail the book by media mail (it’s cheaper!), and make release notes on the book only if you’d like to. Then sit back and watch the continuing journey!

The members are as follows:

MaryZee (Maryland)
hulamonkey (Ohio)
fflloorr (Portugal)
mfa, and kitties Oscar and Alice (Portugal)
Tahama (Portugal)
LadyGothic (Canada)
Trike (Canada)
Branna (Canada)

Scramble (Illinois)
bookaholic1346 (Florida)
SalDragski (Texas)
ciaracat (Texas)
appaloosatb, and kitty Trouble (Minnesota)

Journal Entry 2 by pgsahm at on Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Released on Tuesday, June 24, 2003 at Bookcrosser's home in postal release, postal release USA.

Let the bookray begin! Off to Maryland as the first stop.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmaryzeewing from Taneytown, Maryland USA on Friday, June 27, 2003

Cute little book - received this in the mail today. Quick read - will hang on to this for a few days, and re-read (I want to look at the cat-toons some more, too). And then I'll be sending it on.

Sent this on to HulaMonkey 7/5/03.

Journal Entry 4 by hulamonkey from Newark, Ohio USA on Monday, July 07, 2003

Book arrived today. Very cute (and true) book.

I will probably keep it till the end of the week. I want to read it again and also share certain pages with my husband and mother.

The picture is of my Warren. I never pass up a chance to show pictures of him off. He is currently upset with me for not coming up with the idea for this book.

July 13, 2003
Will send out to fflloorr tomorrow morning.

July 21, 2003
I received the book back in the mail today. Will check address with fflloorr and resend.

July 26, 2003
I addressed the envelope correctly and can only assume that the Postal Service made a mistake in saying I didn't regarding the Country line. I will send out to fflloorr on Monday.

Journal Entry 5 by fflloorr from Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Monday, August 04, 2003

This time the book arrived safe and sound!
I've already read it and what can I say... My cat, Tita, is exactly that and I also learned a lot from her.
Pgsahm, thanks again for organizing another lovely ray and thanks to Hulamonkey for sending me the book :-)
[pic.: Tita]

Journal Entry 6 by mfa from Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Wednesday, August 06, 2003

miau, the book is here, says i, oscar and alice.

this is smart little alice

Journal Entry 7 by mfa from Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Thursday, September 11, 2003

how funny - and true!
i've learned a lot from all the cats in my life, and these two are still great masters in terms of feelings.

hello! I'm Oscar...

Journal Entry 8 by leitora from Porto - Paranhos, Porto Portugal on Friday, September 26, 2003

Are cats all alike????

And it's true, they have a lot to teach us - we just need to pay some attention on their behaviour!

«Be abble to make someone feel better by just being there.»
This is Joaquim... (See, see, I told you so... Rrrr... I do everything a cat is supposed to! Rrrrr And now I want a nap on your lap Rrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrr rr r)

And guess what... We are NOT on the list... I'm glad someone passed us the book!!! Now will follow the bookray again... I hope!

Journal Entry 9 by Winkiemoon from Porto - City, Porto Portugal on Friday, October 03, 2003

Sorry i´m not in the list, but I can´t resist read this book, I love cats.

This is Farruco.

Journal Entry 10 by Lilisardinha from Porto - City, Porto Portugal on Monday, October 06, 2003

Very intereresting and funny.

Journal Entry 11 by Tahama on Tuesday, October 14, 2003

O improvável aconteceu... Num curto espaço de tempo chegaram-me às mãos todos os livros das minhas inscrições em rings e rays! Mas este tem um tempo de leitura zero (pronto, zero vírgula qualquer coisa). Por isso passou à frente dos outros que estou a ler e no próprio dia ficou pronto para seguir viagem! Muito descontraído, e, qual gato, muito independente: aí vai ele outra vez ;)

Journal Entry 12 by wingLadyGothicwing from Warner Robins, Georgia USA on Tuesday, October 21, 2003

This wonderful little book arrived safely today and I'll post again once I have read it :)

Journal Entry 13 by wingLadyGothicwing from Warner Robins, Georgia USA on Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Wow, my siamese had to poke her nose into the book, rub her chin and purr...did someone rub catnit into the book? or was she reacting to other cat scents? I am at awe as she flinches at the entire world!
I happily read this book with a siamese on my lap and I laughed and smiled all the way through!Thanks you! :)

(Skipping Trike as we are out of touch and I do not wish others to wait)

Journal Entry 14 by wingLadyGothicwing at -- Controlled Release in Brampton, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Released on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 at Direct mailing in Brampton, Ontario Canada.

It's off to visit with Branna.

Journal Entry 15 by Branna from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, February 19, 2004

I loved this. Almost all of it reminded me of my own cat. Will be sending this ff to the next person asap. :)